Scrabble word: SORDID
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORDID exist?
Definitions of SORDID in dictionaries:
- adj - morally degraded
- adj - unethical or dishonest
- adj - foul and run-down and repulsive
- adj - meanly avaricious and mercenary
- Filthy or dirty; foul.
- Depressingly squalid; wretched: sordid shantytowns.
- Morally degraded: “The sordid details of his orgies stank under his very nostrils” (James Joyce).
- Exceedingly mercenary; grasping.
- adv - offensively dirty [adj FILTHIER, FILTHIEST] : FILTHILY
There are 6 letters in SORDID: D D I O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORDID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORDID plus a wildcard: SORDID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORDID
Images for SORDID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.