Scrabble word: SORDID
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORDID exist?
Definitions of SORDID in dictionaries:
- adj - morally degraded
- adj - unethical or dishonest
- adj - foul and run-down and repulsive
- adj - meanly avaricious and mercenary
- Filthy or dirty; foul.
- Depressingly squalid; wretched: sordid shantytowns.
- Morally degraded: “The sordid details of his orgies stank under his very nostrils” (James Joyce).
- Exceedingly mercenary; grasping.
- adv - offensively dirty [adj FILTHIER, FILTHIEST] : FILTHILY