Scrabble word: DISCORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCORD exist?
Definitions of DISCORD in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of agreement or harmony
- noun - disagreement among those expected to cooperate
- noun - a harsh mixture of sounds
- noun - strife resulting from a lack of agreement
- verb - be different from one another
- Lack of agreement among persons, groups, or things.
- Tension or strife resulting from a lack of agreement; dissension.
- A confused or harsh sound or mingling of sounds.
- Inharmonious combination of simultaneously sounded tones; dissonance.
- verb - to differ in opinion