Scrabble word: DISCORD
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCORD exist?
Definitions of DISCORD in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of agreement or harmony
- noun - disagreement among those expected to cooperate
- noun - a harsh mixture of sounds
- noun - strife resulting from a lack of agreement
- verb - be different from one another
- Lack of agreement among persons, groups, or things.
- Tension or strife resulting from a lack of agreement; dissension.
- A confused or harsh sound or mingling of sounds.
- Inharmonious combination of simultaneously sounded tones; dissonance.
- verb - to differ in opinion
There are 7 letters in DISCORD: C D D I O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCORD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCORD plus a wildcard: DISCORD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCORD
Images for DISCORD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.