Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVASTATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVASTATE exist?
Definitions of DEVASTATE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- verb - overwhelm or overpower
- To lay waste; destroy.
- To overwhelm; confound; stun: was devastated by the rude remark.
There are 9 letters in DEVASTATE: A A D E E S T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVASTATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVASTATE plus a wildcard: DEVASTATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVASTATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVASTATE
- ... on Monsanto Corn Suggests GMO Trees could devastate Forest Ecosystems
- devastate are a Band from Craigavon and Lurgan in Northern Ireland ...
- Immigration cap will devastate UK companies employers fear ...
- damage. The Scarlet Lily Beetle ( Lilioceris lilii) can devastate ...
- HEATING ASSISTANCE CUTS COULD devastate POOR MICHIGAN RESIDENTS ...
- AND1 devastate - -
- devastate dream meaning and interpretation
- devastate Boredom I Kissed a Beet and I Liked it... with before and ...
- Tornadoes devastate Alabama many diabetics affected
- ... Cancer Can Financially devastate A Family Celebrity Baby Scoop
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.