Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEVASTATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEVASTATES exist?
Definitions of DEVASTATES in dictionaries:
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- verb - overwhelm or overpower
There are 10 letters in DEVASTATES: A A D E E S S T T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEVASTATES plus a wildcard: DEVASTATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEVASTATES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEVASTATES
- UCLAST203-2010 - Deforestation of the Amazon
- Jessica Biel devastated about
- lot of the bocage has gone now and there are attempts afoot to re ...
- art ...
- After Sandy facing cold weather in devastated Staten Island
- Casualties remained unknown after flood devastated Fangshan Beijing ...
- At Least We Still Have Ron Swanson And This Amazing Swanson Moustair ...
- Bethenny Frankel Jason Hoppy Separating After Two Years of Marriage ...
- Smoke Fireman fight a fire in a devastated Detroit neighborhood
- on august 29 2005 hurricane katrina devastated new orleans and
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.