Scrabble word: VESTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESTED exist?
Definitions of VESTED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- verb - become legally vested
- verb - clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- verb - clothe formally
- adj - fixed and absolute and without contingency
- Settled, fixed, or absolute; being without contingency: a vested right.
- Dressed or clothed, especially in ecclesiastical vestments.
- verb - to place in the control of
There are 6 letters in VESTED: D E E S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VESTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VESTED plus a wildcard: VESTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VESTED
Images for VESTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.