Scrabble word: VESTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESTED exist?
Definitions of VESTED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- verb - become legally vested
- verb - clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- verb - clothe formally
- adj - fixed and absolute and without contingency
- Settled, fixed, or absolute; being without contingency: a vested right.
- Dressed or clothed, especially in ecclesiastical vestments.
- verb - to place in the control of