Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VATTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VATTED exist?
Definitions of VATTED in dictionaries:
- noun - a tax levied on the difference between a commodity's price before taxes and its cost of production
- noun - a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
- v - to put into a vat (a large container for holding liquids)
There are 6 letters in VATTED: A D E T T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VATTED plus a wildcard: VATTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VATTED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VATTED
- Compass Box Eleuthera vatted Malt Scotch Whisky
- MacDonald s Glencoe 8 Year Old vatted Malt with Box and Miniature
- Douglas Laings Double Barrel Talisker & Craigellachie Blended ...
- The Last of the vatted Malts
- Marcellos Bottle Shop Selling rare and unique bottles to collectors ...
- Scotch Info.com Term A vatted Malt
- Muckle Flugga Blended Malt Buy Online - The Whisky Exchange
- Compass Box The Last vatted Malt Arkwrights
- Compass Box Eleuthera Scotch vatted Malt Whisky Miniatures ...
- Murray McDavid Mission Islay Trilogy 1969 vatted Malt Scotch Whisky ...