Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLEARANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEARANCE exist?
Definitions of CLEARANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the distance by which one thing clears another
- noun - vertical space available to allow easy passage under something
- noun - permission to proceed
- The act or process of clearing.
- A space cleared; a clearing.
- The amount of space or distance by which a moving object clears something.
- The height or width of a passage: an underpass with a 13-foot clearance.
- An intervening space or distance allowing free play, as between machine parts.
- Permission for an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle to proceed, as after an inspection of equipment or cargo or during certain traffic conditions.
- Official certification of blamelessness, trustworthiness, or suitability.
- A sale, generally at reduced prices, to dispose of old merchandise.
- The removal by the kidneys of a substance from blood plasma.
- Renal clearance.
There are 9 letters in CLEARANCE: A A C C E E L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEARANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEARANCE plus a wildcard: CLEARANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEARANCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLEARANCE
- Diagram 3 Customs clearance Process Flow
- ... clearance Sale 20080815-cavenzi-warehouse-clearance-sale
- Revit OpEd Stair Headroom clearance
- Target Halloween clearance Sale Common Sense With Money
- clearance FORM - Excel
- Employee clearance Form - PDF
- Interpreting the estimated glomerular filtration rate in primary care ...
- Oh yeah we have clearance lights... and Sewer Kits and Tank and ...
- Metric Tap Drill Sizes
- These Crest toothpaste packs are on clearance at Target for 2.08.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.