Scrabble word: CAUTERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAUTERY exist?
Definitions of CAUTERY in dictionaries:
- noun - an instrument or substance used to destroy tissue for medical reasons (eg removal of a wart) by burning it with a hot iron or an electric current or a caustic or by freezing it
- noun - the act of coagulating blood and destroying tissue with a hot iron or caustic agent or by freezing
- An agent or instrument used to destroy abnormal tissue by burning, searing, or scarring, including caustic substances, electric currents, lasers, and very hot or very cold instruments.
- The act or process of cauterizing.
- noun - something used to destroy tissue
There are 7 letters in CAUTERY: A C E R T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAUTERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAUTERY plus a wildcard: CAUTERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAUTERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAUTERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.