Is CAUTERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAUTERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instrument or substance used to destroy tissue for medical reasons (eg removal of a wart) by burning it with a hot iron or an electric current or a caustic or by freezing it
- noun - the act of coagulating blood and destroying tissue with a hot iron or caustic agent or by freezing
- An agent or instrument used to destroy abnormal tissue by burning, searing, or scarring, including caustic substances, electric currents, lasers, and very hot or very cold instruments.
- The act or process of cauterizing.
- noun - something used to destroy tissue
There are 7 letters in CAUTERY: A C E R T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAUTERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAUTERY, to go: CAUTERY?
Rearrange the letters in CAUTERY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CAUTERY
6 letters out of CAUTERY
5 letters out of CAUTERY
4 letters out of CAUTERY
3 letters out of CAUTERY
2 letters out of CAUTERY
Contextual use of CAUTERY
What's nearby CAUTERY
Lookup in Wiki for CAUTERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAUTERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAUTERY"