Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIPLANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIPLANE exist?
Definitions of BIPLANE in dictionaries:
- noun - old fashioned airplane
- An airplane having two pairs of wings fixed at different levels, especially one above and one below the fuselage.
- n - a winged aircraft propelled by jet engines or propellers
There are 7 letters in BIPLANE: A B E I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIPLANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIPLANE plus a wildcard: BIPLANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIPLANE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIPLANE
- Stearman biplane over Illinois
- Part biplane Class
- 1931 Bird biplane
- biplane Rides Southern California biplane rides Orange County Scenic ...
- biplane Configuration
- of this Pitts S-1S sits Marilyn Dash the only woman in the biplane ...
- ... was 189200 Mph fast and reached thereby place four in biplane Gold
- Photo Critique - US Navy Bi Plane - Digital Photography Forum
- 1001 Aviation Photos biplanes Hatz biplane
- Reproduction Sopwith Camel biplane
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.