Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENEDICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENEDICT exist?
Definitions of BENEDICT in dictionaries:
- noun - United States anthropologist (1887-1948)
- noun - Italian monk who founded the Benedictine order about 540 (480-547)
- noun - a newly married man (especially one who has long been a bachelor)
- A newly married man who was previously considered a confirmed bachelor.
- noun - a newly married man
There are 8 letters in BENEDICT: B C D E E I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENEDICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENEDICT plus a wildcard: BENEDICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENEDICT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENEDICT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.