Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENEDICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENEDICT exist?
Definitions of BENEDICT in dictionaries:
- noun - United States anthropologist (1887-1948)
- noun - Italian monk who founded the Benedictine order about 540 (480-547)
- noun - a newly married man (especially one who has long been a bachelor)
- A newly married man who was previously considered a confirmed bachelor.
- n - a newly married man
There are 8 letters in BENEDICT: B C D E E I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENEDICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENEDICT plus a wildcard: BENEDICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENEDICT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENEDICT
- benedict Cumberbatch Lands Villain Role in STAR TREK Sequel [UPDATED]
- FileEggs benedict.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Left to right) Zachary Quinto is Spock benedict Cumberbatch is John ...
- benedict cumberbatch 130979 - uluda szlk galeri
- Pope benedict XVI Roman Empire Tours
- Pope benedict xvi pic hands outstretched
- Pope benedict XVI Information from Answers.com
- Pope benedict XVI Pics 02
- FilePapa Benedetto.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Star Trek 2 Sherlock star benedict Cumberbatch dyes hair loves J ...