Scrabble word: BACKROOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACKROOM exist?
Definitions of BACKROOM in dictionaries:
- noun - the meeting place of a group of leaders who make their decisions via private negotiations
- A room located at the rear.
- The meeting place used by an inconspicuous controlling group.
- Of, relating to, or taking place in a backroom: backroom card games.
- Marked by the exercise of inconspicuous control and maneuvering: backroom politics.
- noun - a place for meeting inconspicuously
There are 8 letters in BACKROOM: A B C K M O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKROOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACKROOM plus a wildcard: BACKROOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKROOM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BACKROOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.