Scrabble word: AUTONOMOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTONOMOUS exist?
Definitions of AUTONOMOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - (of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces
- adj - existing as an independent entity
- adj - (of persons) free from external control and constraint in e.g. action and judgment
- Not controlled by others or by outside forces; independent: an autonomous judiciary; an autonomous division of a corporate conglomerate.
- Independent in mind or judgment; self-directed.
- Independent of the laws of another state or government; self-governing.
- Of or relating to a self-governing entity: an autonomous legislature.
- Selfgoverning with respect to local or internal affairs: an autonomous region of a country.
There are 10 letters in AUTONOMOUS: A M N O O O S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTONOMOUS plus a wildcard: AUTONOMOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTONOMOUS
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTONOMOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.