Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATROCITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATROCITY exist?
Definitions of ATROCITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being shockingly cruel and inhumane
- noun - an act of atrocious cruelty
- Appalling or atrocious condition, quality, or behavior; monstrousness.
- An appalling or atrocious action, situation, or object.
- An act of cruelty and violence inflicted by an enemy armed force on civilians or prisoners: wartime atrocities.
- noun - a heinous act
There are 8 letters in ATROCITY: A C I O R T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATROCITY plus a wildcard: ATROCITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATROCITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATROCITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.