Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASCOCARPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCOCARPS exist?
Definitions of ASCOCARPS in dictionaries:
- noun - mature fruiting body of an ascomycetous fungus
- n - a spore-producing organ of certain fungi
There are 9 letters in ASCOCARPS: A A C C O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCOCARPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCOCARPS plus a wildcard: ASCOCARPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCOCARPS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCOCARPS
- Some ascocarps are very large and are used as food items by humans.
- Diagram of an apothecium showing sterile tissues as well as developing ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- Biology 1110 Dubois Flashcards Bio Lab Exam 4 StudyBlue
- Chapter Test Practice
- BIOL 4160 Fossils
- Figure 2 Cleistothecium. An ascocarp that is entirely closed with ...
- Red Ascocarp Fungus
- Fungi virtual lab
- ascocarps of Urnula.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.