Scrabble word: CARCASS
Is CARCASS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARCASS in dictionaries:
- noun - the dead body of an animal especially one slaughtered and dressed for food
- The dead body of an animal, especially one slaughtered for food.
- The body of a human being.
- Remains from which the substance or character is gone: the carcass of a once glorious empire.
- A framework or basic structure: the carcass of a burned-out building.
- noun - the body of a dead animal
There are 7 letters in CARCASS: A A C C R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARCASS
Click to search all anagrams of CARCASS plus a wildcard: CARCASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARCASS
Images for CARCASS
Lookup in Wiki for CARCASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.