Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASCOCARP
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCOCARP exist?
Definitions of ASCOCARP in dictionaries:
- noun - mature fruiting body of an ascomycetous fungus
- An ascus-bearing structure found in ascomycetous fungi.
- n - a spore-producing organ of certain fungi
There are 8 letters in ASCOCARP: A A C C O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCOCARP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCOCARP plus a wildcard: ASCOCARP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCOCARP
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCOCARP
- ascocarp - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ascocarp ClipArt ETC
- ascocarp example 1
- ascocarp Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles ...
- Cleistothecium of Uncinula necator - Causal Agent of Powdery Mildew of ...
- Het peridium bestaat uit twee lagen het exoperidium (exo - buitenste ...
- GBIF Backbone Taxonomy - Ramalina Ach.
- The International Powdery Mildew Project is a collaborative effort to ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.