Is TRUMPETS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUMPETS in various dictionaries:
- noun - pitcher plant of southeastern United States having erect yellow trumpet-shaped pitchers with wide mouths and erect lids
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- verb - proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet
- verb - play or blow on the trumpet
- verb - utter in trumpet-like sounds
- verb - to sound on a trumpet (a brass wind instrument)
There are 8 letters in TRUMPETS: E M P R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUMPETS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUMPETS, to go: TRUMPETS?
Rearrange the letters in TRUMPETS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of TRUMPETS
7 letters out of TRUMPETS
6 letters out of TRUMPETS
5 letters out of TRUMPETS
4 letters out of TRUMPETS
3 letters out of TRUMPETS
2 letters out of TRUMPETS
Contextual use of TRUMPETS
What's nearby TRUMPETS
Lookup in Wiki for TRUMPETS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUMPETS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUMPETS"