Is TRUMPET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUMPET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone
- verb - proclaim on, or as if on, a trumpet
- verb - play or blow on the trumpet
- verb - utter in trumpet-like sounds
- A soprano brass wind instrument consisting of a long metal tube looped once and ending in a flared bell, the modern type being equipped with three valves for producing variations in pitch.
- Something shaped or sounding like this instrument.
- An organ stop that produces a tone like that of the brass wind instrument.
- A resounding call, as that of the elephant.
- To play a trumpet.
- To sound or proclaim loudly.
- verb - to sound on a trumpet (a brass wind instrument)
There are 7 letters in TRUMPET: E M P R T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUMPET
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUMPET, to go: TRUMPET?
Rearrange the letters in TRUMPET and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TRUMPET
6 letters out of TRUMPET
5 letters out of TRUMPET
4 letters out of TRUMPET
3 letters out of TRUMPET
2 letters out of TRUMPET
Contextual use of TRUMPET
What's nearby TRUMPET
Lookup in Wiki for TRUMPET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUMPET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUMPET"