Is TEMPTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEMPTS in various dictionaries:
- verb - dispose or incline or entice to
- verb - provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- verb - give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- verb - try to seduce
- verb - try presumptuously
- verb - to entice to commit an unwise or immoral act
There are 6 letters in TEMPTS: E M P S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEMPTS, to go: TEMPTS?
Rearrange the letters in TEMPTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEMPTS
What's nearby TEMPTS
Lookup in Wiki for TEMPTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEMPTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEMPTS"