Is PURITAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURITAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a group of English Protestants who in the 16th and 17th centuries thought that the Protestant Reformation under Elizabeth was incomplete and advocated the simplification and regulation of forms of worship
- noun - someone who adheres to strict religious principles
- noun - a person excessively concerned about propriety and decorum
- A member of a group of English Protestants who in the 16th and 17th centuries advocated strict religious discipline along with simplification of the ceremonies and creeds of the Church of England.
- Of or relating to the Puritans or Puritanism.
- noun - a rigorously moral or religious person
There are 7 letters in PURITAN: A I N P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PURITAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURITAN, to go: PURITAN?
Rearrange the letters in PURITAN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PURITAN
6 letters out of PURITAN
5 letters out of PURITAN
4 letters out of PURITAN
3 letters out of PURITAN
2 letters out of PURITAN
Contextual use of PURITAN
What's nearby PURITAN
Lookup in Wiki for PURITAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURITAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURITAN"