Is POINTED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POINTED in various dictionaries:
- verb - indicate a place, direction, person, or thing
- verb - be oriented
- verb - direct into a position for use
- verb - direct the course
- verb - be a signal for or a symptom of
- verb - sail close to the wind
- verb - mark (Hebrew words) with diacritics
- verb - mark with diacritics
- verb - mark (a psalm text) to indicate the points at which the music changes
- verb - be positionable in a specified manner
- verb - intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- verb - indicate the presence of (game) by standing and pointing with the muzzle
- verb - give a point to
- verb - repair the joints of bricks
- adj - having a point
- adj - direct and obvious in meaning or reference
- Having an end coming to a point: a pointed stick.
- Sharp; cutting: a pointed critique.
- Obviously directed at or making reference to a particular person or thing: a pointed comment.
- Clearly evident or conspicuous; marked: a pointed lack of interest.
- Characterized by the use of a pointed crown, as in Gothic architecture: a pointed arch.
- verb - to indicate direction with the finger
There are 7 letters in POINTED: D E I N O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POINTED
To search all scrabble anagrams of POINTED, to go: POINTED?
Rearrange the letters in POINTED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of POINTED
6 letters out of POINTED
5 letters out of POINTED
4 letters out of POINTED
3 letters out of POINTED
2 letters out of POINTED
Contextual use of POINTED
What's nearby POINTED
Lookup in Wiki for POINTED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POINTED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POINTED"