Is LANGUISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LANGUISH in various dictionaries:
- verb - lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- verb - become feeble
- To be or become weak or feeble; lose strength or vigor.
- To exist or continue in miserable or disheartening conditions.
- To remain unattended or be neglected: legislation that continued to languish in committee.
- To become downcast; pine: languish for home and family.
- To affect a wistful or languid air, especially in order to gain sympathy.
- verb - to lose vigor or vitality
There are 8 letters in LANGUISH: A G H I L N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LANGUISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of LANGUISH, to go: LANGUISH?
Rearrange the letters in LANGUISH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LANGUISH
7 letters out of LANGUISH
6 letters out of LANGUISH
5 letters out of LANGUISH
4 letters out of LANGUISH
3 letters out of LANGUISH
2 letters out of LANGUISH
Contextual use of LANGUISH
What's nearby LANGUISH
Lookup in Wiki for LANGUISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LANGUISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LANGUISH"