Is LAUGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAUGH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of laughing
- noun - a facial expression characteristic of a person laughing
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- verb - produce laughter
- To express certain emotions, especially mirth, delight, or derision, by a series of spontaneous, usually unarticulated sounds often accompanied by corresponding facial and bodily movements.
- To show or feel amusement or good humor: laughed to herself at the memory; an experience we would laugh about later on.
- To feel or express derision or contempt; mock: We used to laugh at their provincial manners.
- To feel a triumphant or exultant sense of well-being: You won’t be laughing when the truth comes out.
- To produce sounds resembling laughter: parrots laughing and chattering in the trees.
- To affect or influence by laughter: laughed the speaker off the stage; laughed the proposal down.
- To say with a laugh: He laughed his delight at the victory.
- The act of laughing.
- The sound of laughing; laughter.
- Something amusing, absurd, or contemptible; a joke: The solution they recommended was a laugh.
- Fun; amusement: decided to go along just for laughs.
- verb - to express emotion, typically mirth, by a series of inarticulate sounds
There are 5 letters in LAUGH: A G H L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAUGH, to go: LAUGH?
Rearrange the letters in LAUGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAUGH
What's nearby LAUGH
Lookup in Wiki for LAUGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAUGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAUGH"