Is DEPARTED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPARTED in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is no longer alive
- verb - move away from a place into another direction
- verb - be at variance with
- verb - leave
- verb - go away or leave
- verb - remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- verb - wander from a direct or straight course
- adj - well in the past
- adj - dead
- Bygone; past: relics from a departed era.
- A dead person, especially one who has died recently: The family of the departed remained after the funeral service.
- Dead persons considered as a group; the dead.
- verb - to go away
There are 8 letters in DEPARTED: A D D E E P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPARTED
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPARTED, to go: DEPARTED?
Rearrange the letters in DEPARTED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DEPARTED
7 letters out of DEPARTED
6 letters out of DEPARTED
5 letters out of DEPARTED
4 letters out of DEPARTED
3 letters out of DEPARTED
2 letters out of DEPARTED
Contextual use of DEPARTED
What's nearby DEPARTED
Lookup in Wiki for DEPARTED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPARTED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPARTED"