Is PEDATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEDATE in various dictionaries:
- adj - of a leaf shape
- adj - having or resembling a foot
- Resembling or functioning as a foot: pedate appendages.
- Having feet: pedate larvae.
- Having palmately divided lobes with the lateral lobes cleft or divided: a pedate leaf.
- noun - the terminal part of the leg on which the body stands and moves
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 6 letters in PEDATE: A D E E P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEDATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEDATE, to go: PEDATE?
Rearrange the letters in PEDATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEDATE
What's nearby PEDATE
Lookup in Wiki for PEDATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEDATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEDATE"