Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VIOLENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLENCE exist?
Definitions of VIOLENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
- noun - the property of being wild or turbulent
- noun - a turbulent state resulting in injuries and destruction etc.
- Physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing: crimes of violence.
- The act or an instance of violent action or behavior.
- Intensity or severity, as in natural phenomena; untamed force: the violence of a hurricane.
- Abusive or unjust exercise of power.
- Abuse or injury to meaning, content, or intent: do violence to a text.
- Vehemence of feeling or expression; fervor.
- n - violent action
There are 8 letters in VIOLENCE: C E E I L N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIOLENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIOLENCE plus a wildcard: VIOLENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIOLENCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIOLENCE
- ... children are exposed to violence the more they think its normal
- violence - Law service Asylum & Immigration Domestic violence ...
- The destruction caused by violence Essays and articles- best quality
- The FCCLA Students Taking On Prevention (STOP) the violence program ...
- violence by police
- ... Intro Sociology Demestic violence Living Text of Sociology
- violence 1
- Human Rights Ads (55) Domestic violence P.a.p.-Blog Human Rights ...