Scrabble word: VIOLENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLENCE exist?
Definitions of VIOLENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
- noun - the property of being wild or turbulent
- noun - a turbulent state resulting in injuries and destruction etc.
- Physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing: crimes of violence.
- The act or an instance of violent action or behavior.
- Intensity or severity, as in natural phenomena; untamed force: the violence of a hurricane.
- Abusive or unjust exercise of power.
- Abuse or injury to meaning, content, or intent: do violence to a text.
- Vehemence of feeling or expression; fervor.
- noun - violent action
There are 8 letters in VIOLENCE: C E E I L N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VIOLENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VIOLENCE plus a wildcard: VIOLENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VIOLENCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VIOLENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.