Scrabble word: VIOLENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VIOLENCE exist?
Definitions of VIOLENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
- noun - the property of being wild or turbulent
- noun - a turbulent state resulting in injuries and destruction etc.
- Physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing: crimes of violence.
- The act or an instance of violent action or behavior.
- Intensity or severity, as in natural phenomena; untamed force: the violence of a hurricane.
- Abusive or unjust exercise of power.
- Abuse or injury to meaning, content, or intent: do violence to a text.
- Vehemence of feeling or expression; fervor.
- noun - violent action