Is VIOLENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VIOLENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
- noun - the property of being wild or turbulent
- noun - a turbulent state resulting in injuries and destruction etc.
- Physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing: crimes of violence.
- The act or an instance of violent action or behavior.
- Intensity or severity, as in natural phenomena; untamed force: the violence of a hurricane.
- Abusive or unjust exercise of power.
- Abuse or injury to meaning, content, or intent: do violence to a text.
- Vehemence of feeling or expression; fervor.
- noun - violent action
There are 8 letters in VIOLENCE: C E E I L N O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VIOLENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VIOLENCE, to go: VIOLENCE?
Rearrange the letters in VIOLENCE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of VIOLENCE
7 letters out of VIOLENCE
6 letters out of VIOLENCE
5 letters out of VIOLENCE
4 letters out of VIOLENCE
3 letters out of VIOLENCE
2 letters out of VIOLENCE
Contextual use of VIOLENCE
What's nearby VIOLENCE
Lookup in Wiki for VIOLENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VIOLENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VIOLENCE"