Scrabble word: ULTERIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ULTERIOR exist?
Definitions of ULTERIOR in dictionaries:
- adj - lying beyond what is openly revealed or avowed (especially being kept in the background or deliberately concealed)
- adj - beyond or outside an area of immediate interest
- adj - coming at a subsequent time or stage
- Lying beyond what is evident, revealed, or avowed, especially being concealed intentionally so as to deceive: an ulterior motive.
- Lying beyond or outside the area of immediate interest.
- Occurring later; subsequent.
- adj - more remote