Scrabble word: SHALLOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHALLOT exist?
Definitions of SHALLOT in dictionaries:
- noun - aggregate bulb of the multiplier onion
- noun - type of onion plant producing small clustered mild-flavored bulbs used as seasoning
- noun - small mild-flavored onion-like or garlic-like clustered bulbs used for seasoning
- A type of onion with long, pointed, pearshaped, aggregated bulbs.
- The mild-flavored bulb of this plant, used in cookery.
- noun - a plant resembling an onion
There are 7 letters in SHALLOT: A H L L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHALLOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHALLOT plus a wildcard: SHALLOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHALLOT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHALLOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.