Scrabble word: SHALLOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHALLOT exist?
Definitions of SHALLOT in dictionaries:
- noun - aggregate bulb of the multiplier onion
- noun - type of onion plant producing small clustered mild-flavored bulbs used as seasoning
- noun - small mild-flavored onion-like or garlic-like clustered bulbs used for seasoning
- A type of onion with long, pointed, pearshaped, aggregated bulbs.
- The mild-flavored bulb of this plant, used in cookery.
- noun - a plant resembling an onion