Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHALLOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHALLOTS exist?
Definitions of SHALLOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - aggregate bulb of the multiplier onion
- noun - type of onion plant producing small clustered mild-flavored bulbs used as seasoning
- noun - small mild-flavored onion-like or garlic-like clustered bulbs used for seasoning
- n - a plant resembling an onion
There are 8 letters in SHALLOTS: A H L L O S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHALLOTS plus a wildcard: SHALLOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHALLOTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHALLOTS
- French beans with shallots in 10 mins by Ina Garten FoodNetwork TV ...
- Store-bought fried shallots are convenient and cheap. For 4 per 8oz ...
- shallots (NOT spring onions)
- Chalotas Vermelho Chalotas Chalota Cebola Nobre
- RECIPE Mushroom and Shallot fettucine in truffle oil Foodographer
- Chopped shallots come next
- bread cheese shallots
- Post image for Photos Foods of Bali
- The Urban Poser Gingered Green Beans WCaramelized shallots
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.