Scrabble word: SHADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHADING exist?
Definitions of SHADING in dictionaries:
- noun - graded markings that indicate light or shaded areas in a drawing or painting
- noun - a gradation involving small or imperceptible differences between grades
- verb - cast a shadow over
- verb - represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- verb - protect from light, heat, or view
- verb - vary slightly
- verb - pass from one quality such as color to another by a slight degree
- A screening against light or heat.
- The lines or other marks used to fill in outlines of a sketch, an engraving, or a painting to represent gradations of color or darkness.
- A small variation, gradation, or difference.
- noun - protection against light or heat
There are 7 letters in SHADING: A D G H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHADING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHADING plus a wildcard: SHADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHADING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHADING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.