Scrabble word: SHADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHADING exist?
Definitions of SHADING in dictionaries:
- noun - graded markings that indicate light or shaded areas in a drawing or painting
- noun - a gradation involving small or imperceptible differences between grades
- verb - cast a shadow over
- verb - represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- verb - protect from light, heat, or view
- verb - vary slightly
- verb - pass from one quality such as color to another by a slight degree
- A screening against light or heat.
- The lines or other marks used to fill in outlines of a sketch, an engraving, or a painting to represent gradations of color or darkness.
- A small variation, gradation, or difference.
- noun - protection against light or heat