Scrabble word: RETOUCH
Is RETOUCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RETOUCH in dictionaries:
- verb - give retouches to (hair)
- verb - alter so as to produce a more desirable appearance
- To add new details or touches to for correction or improvement.
- To improve or change (a photographic negative or print), as by adding details or removing flaws.
- To give or make retouches.
- verb - to add new details or touches to
There are 7 letters in RETOUCH: C E H O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETOUCH
Click to search all anagrams of RETOUCH plus a wildcard: RETOUCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETOUCH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETOUCH
Lookup in Wiki for RETOUCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.