Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REPERTORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPERTORY exist?
Definitions of REPERTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a storehouse where a stock of things is kept
- noun - the entire range of skills or aptitudes or devices used in a particular field or occupation
- noun - a collection of works (plays, songs, operas, ballets) that an artist or company can perform and do perform for short intervals on a regular schedule
- A repertoire.
- A theater in which a resident company presents works from a specified repertoire, usually in alternation.
- A repertory company.
- A place, such as a storehouse, where a stock of things is kept; a repository.
- Something stored in or as if in such a place; a stock or collection.
There are 9 letters in REPERTORY: E E O P R R R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPERTORY plus a wildcard: REPERTORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPERTORY
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPERTORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.