Is REPERTORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPERTORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a storehouse where a stock of things is kept
- noun - the entire range of skills or aptitudes or devices used in a particular field or occupation
- noun - a collection of works (plays, songs, operas, ballets) that an artist or company can perform and do perform for short intervals on a regular schedule
- A repertoire.
- A theater in which a resident company presents works from a specified repertoire, usually in alternation.
- A repertory company.
- A place, such as a storehouse, where a stock of things is kept; a repository.
- Something stored in or as if in such a place; a stock or collection.
There are 9 letters in REPERTORY: E E O P R R R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPERTORY, to go: REPERTORY?
Rearrange the letters in REPERTORY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REPERTORY
8 letters out of REPERTORY
6 letters out of REPERTORY
5 letters out of REPERTORY
4 letters out of REPERTORY
3 letters out of REPERTORY
2 letters out of REPERTORY
Contextual use of REPERTORY
What's nearby REPERTORY
Lookup in Wiki for REPERTORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPERTORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPERTORY"