Scrabble word: REPERTORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPERTORY exist?
Definitions of REPERTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a storehouse where a stock of things is kept
- noun - the entire range of skills or aptitudes or devices used in a particular field or occupation
- noun - a collection of works (plays, songs, operas, ballets) that an artist or company can perform and do perform for short intervals on a regular schedule
- A repertoire.
- A theater in which a resident company presents works from a specified repertoire, usually in alternation.
- A repertory company.
- A place, such as a storehouse, where a stock of things is kept; a repository.
- Something stored in or as if in such a place; a stock or collection.