Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEYOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEYOTE exist?
Definitions of PEYOTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small spineless globe-shaped cactus
- noun - the hallucinatory alkaloid that is the active agent in mescal buttons
- A spineless, dome-shaped cactus (Lophophora williamsii) native to Mexico and the southwest United States, having buttonlike tubercles that are chewed fresh or dry as a narcotic drug by certain Native American peoples.
- See <A href="AHD3_M.
- See mescaline.
- adj - a plant native to arid regions [n -TI or -TUSES] : CACTOID
There are 6 letters in PEYOTE: E E O P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEYOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEYOTE plus a wildcard: PEYOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEYOTE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEYOTE
- Top 10 Drugs That Used to Be Legal peyote Top 10 Lists
- ... Alejandro de Humboldt que el peyote hace que los ojos se maravillen
- peyote HarvardDAPA
- peyote photos kindly donated by the gardening enthusiasts among our ...
- peyote photo - Lophophora diffusa - G98474 - ARKive
- top] Effects of peyote
- El peyote (Lophophora williamsii) es un cactus que crece en los ...
- Lophophora Williamsii peyote - Foro de InfoJardn
- peyote pictures kindly donated by Lophophora gardening experts