Scrabble word: EYESPOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EYESPOT exist?
Definitions of EYESPOT in dictionaries:
- noun - an eyelike marking (as on the wings of some butterflies)
- A small, light-sensitive patch of pigment in certain algae and unicellular organisms.
- A simple visual organ of certain invertebrates consisting of a sensory ending covered by light-sensitive, pigmented cells.
- A rounded eyelike marking, as on the tail of a peacock.
- Either of two fungal diseases that affect grasses and are characterized by oval lesions.
- noun - a simple visual organ of lower animals
There are 7 letters in EYESPOT: E E O P S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EYESPOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EYESPOT plus a wildcard: EYESPOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EYESPOT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EYESPOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.