Scrabble word: EYESPOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EYESPOT exist?
Definitions of EYESPOT in dictionaries:
- noun - an eyelike marking (as on the wings of some butterflies)
- A small, light-sensitive patch of pigment in certain algae and unicellular organisms.
- A simple visual organ of certain invertebrates consisting of a sensory ending covered by light-sensitive, pigmented cells.
- A rounded eyelike marking, as on the tail of a peacock.
- Either of two fungal diseases that affect grasses and are characterized by oval lesions.
- noun - a simple visual organ of lower animals