Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROMOTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROMOTER exist?
Definitions of PROMOTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is an active supporter and advocate
- noun - a sponsor who books and stages public entertainments
- One that promotes, especially an active supporter or advocate.
- A financial and publicity organizer, as of a boxing match or an artistic performance.
- A DNA molecule to which RNA polymerase binds, initiating the transcription of messenger RNA.
- v - to contribute to the progress of
There are 8 letters in PROMOTER: E M O O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMOTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROMOTER plus a wildcard: PROMOTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMOTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROMOTER
- RNA polymerase (the enzyme that synthesizes RNA) binds to a DNA region ...
- 14. upload a picture of a a eukaryotic promoter and explain the ...
- Comparison of a simple eukaryotic promoter and an extensively ...
- The ups and downs of gene expression and retroviral DNA integration
- Role of CACC-Box in the Regulation of Ovine Follicle-Stimulating ...
- Figure 3 Transcription repression near the promoter region
- Recent Advances in the Detection of Prostate Cancer Using Epigenetic ...
- pRNAT-H1.4Retro - GenScript
- Gene activation at a distance in eucaryotes
- The cAMP receptor protein CRP can function as an osmoregulator of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.