Scrabble word: PASSABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASSABLE exist?
Definitions of PASSABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - able to be passed or traversed or crossed
- adj - about average
- That can be passed, traversed, or crossed; navigable: a passable road.
- Acceptable for general circulation: passable currency.
- Satisfactory but not outstanding; adequate: The actors gave passable performances but the singers seemed unrehearsed.
- That can be legislated: a passable bill.
- adv - fairly good or acceptable [adj] : PASSABLY