Scrabble word: PASSABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASSABLE exist?
Definitions of PASSABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - able to be passed or traversed or crossed
- adj - about average
- That can be passed, traversed, or crossed; navigable: a passable road.
- Acceptable for general circulation: passable currency.
- Satisfactory but not outstanding; adequate: The actors gave passable performances but the singers seemed unrehearsed.
- That can be legislated: a passable bill.
- adv - fairly good or acceptable [adj] : PASSABLY
There are 8 letters in PASSABLE: A A B E L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASSABLE plus a wildcard: PASSABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASSABLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASSABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.