Scrabble word: OVERTHROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERTHROW exist?
Definitions of OVERTHROW in dictionaries:
- noun - the termination of a ruler or institution (especially by force)
- noun - the act of disturbing the mind or body
- verb - cause the downfall of
- verb - rule against
- To throw over; overturn.
- To bring about the downfall or destruction of, especially by force or concerted action: a plot to overthrow the government.
- To throw an object over and beyond (an intended mark): The infielder overthrew first base.
- An instance of overthrowing, especially one that results in downfall or destruction.
- The throwing of a ball over and beyond a target, especially in baseball.
There are 9 letters in OVERTHROW: E H O O R R T V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERTHROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERTHROW plus a wildcard: OVERTHROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERTHROW
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERTHROW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.