Scrabble word: OVERTHROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERTHROW exist?
Definitions of OVERTHROW in dictionaries:
- noun - the termination of a ruler or institution (especially by force)
- noun - the act of disturbing the mind or body
- verb - cause the downfall of
- verb - rule against
- To throw over; overturn.
- To bring about the downfall or destruction of, especially by force or concerted action: a plot to overthrow the government.
- To throw an object over and beyond (an intended mark): The infielder overthrew first base.
- An instance of overthrowing, especially one that results in downfall or destruction.
- The throwing of a ball over and beyond a target, especially in baseball.