Scrabble word: MUSTARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSTARD exist?
Definitions of MUSTARD in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several cruciferous plants of the genus Brassica
- noun - pungent powder or paste prepared from ground mustard seeds
- noun - leaves eaten as cooked greens
- Any of various Eurasian plants of the genus Brassica, especially B.
- A condiment made from the powdered seeds of some of these plants.
- A member of the mustard family.
- A dark yellow to light olive brown.
- noun - a pungent seasoning