Scrabble word: MUSTARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSTARD exist?
Definitions of MUSTARD in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several cruciferous plants of the genus Brassica
- noun - pungent powder or paste prepared from ground mustard seeds
- noun - leaves eaten as cooked greens
- Any of various Eurasian plants of the genus Brassica, especially B.
- A condiment made from the powdered seeds of some of these plants.
- A member of the mustard family.
- A dark yellow to light olive brown.
- noun - a pungent seasoning
There are 7 letters in MUSTARD: A D M R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSTARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSTARD plus a wildcard: MUSTARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSTARD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSTARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.