Scrabble word: MONGOLIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONGOLIAN exist?
Definitions of MONGOLIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the nomadic peoples of Mongolia
- noun - a family of Altaic language spoken in Mongolia
- adj - of or relating to the modern Mongolian People's Republic
- adj - of or relating to the region of Mongolia or its people or their languages or cultures
- Of or relating to Mongolia, the Mongols, or their language or culture.
- A native or inhabitant of Mongolia.
- A member of the Mongol people.
- A member of the Mongoloid racial division.
- A subfamily of the Altaic language family, Mongolian and Kalmyk being the most important members.
- Any of the various spoken and written dialects and languages of the Mongols living in Mongolia and China.