Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTERVENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERVENE exist?
Definitions of INTERVENE in dictionaries:
- verb - get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force
- verb - be placed or located between other things or extend between spaces and events
- verb - occur between other event or between certain points of time
- To come, appear, or lie between two things: You can’t see the lake from there because the house intervenes.
- To come or occur between two periods or points of time: A year intervened between the two dynasties.
- To occur as an extraneous or unplanned circumstance: He would have his degree by now if his laziness hadn’t intervened.
- To come in or between so as to hinder or alter an action: intervened to prevent a fight.
- To interfere, usually through force or threat of force, in the affairs of another nation.
- To enter into a suit as a third party for one’s own interests.
There are 9 letters in INTERVENE: E E E I N N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERVENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERVENE plus a wildcard: INTERVENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERVENE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERVENE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.