Scrabble word: REINVENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REINVENT exist?
Definitions of REINVENT in dictionaries:
- verb - bring back into existence
- verb - create anew and make over
- To make over completely: She kept trying to reinvent herself as an actress.
- To bring back into existence or use: reinvented the concept of neighborliness.
- To do something again, from the beginning, especially in a needless or inefficient effort: “School districts need not reinvent the wheel every time they try to improve their schools” (Washington Post).
- To recast something familiar or old into a different form: “Call it reinventing the wheel or recasting old ideas, but these contemporary versions have a spirit and style all their own” (New York Times).
- verb - to devise originally
There are 8 letters in REINVENT: E E I N N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REINVENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REINVENT plus a wildcard: REINVENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REINVENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REINVENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.