Scrabble word: REINVENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REINVENT exist?
Definitions of REINVENT in dictionaries:
- verb - bring back into existence
- verb - create anew and make over
- To make over completely: She kept trying to reinvent herself as an actress.
- To bring back into existence or use: reinvented the concept of neighborliness.
- To do something again, from the beginning, especially in a needless or inefficient effort: “School districts need not reinvent the wheel every time they try to improve their schools” (Washington Post).
- To recast something familiar or old into a different form: “Call it reinventing the wheel or recasting old ideas, but these contemporary versions have a spirit and style all their own” (New York Times).
- verb - to devise originally