Scrabble word: INORGANIC
Is INORGANIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INORGANIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating or belonging to the class of compounds not having a carbon basis
- adj - lacking the properties characteristic of living organisms
- Involving neither organic life nor the products of organic life.
- Not composed of organic matter.
- Of or relating to compounds not containing hydrocarbon groups.
- Not arising in normal growth; artificial.
- Lacking system or structure.
There are 9 letters in INORGANIC: A C G I I N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INORGANIC
Click to search all anagrams of INORGANIC plus a wildcard: INORGANIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INORGANIC
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INORGANIC
Lookup in Wiki for INORGANIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.