Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INORGANIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does INORGANIC exist?
Definitions of INORGANIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating or belonging to the class of compounds not having a carbon basis
- adj - lacking the properties characteristic of living organisms
- Involving neither organic life nor the products of organic life.
- Not composed of organic matter.
- Of or relating to compounds not containing hydrocarbon groups.
- Not arising in normal growth; artificial.
- Lacking system or structure.
There are 9 letters in INORGANIC: A C G I I N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INORGANIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INORGANIC plus a wildcard: INORGANIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INORGANIC
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INORGANIC
- ... are also classified as organic or inorganic for the same reasons
- inorganic compounds
- MIT Chemistry inorganic Chemistry
- The inorganic Chemistry section includes eight members of staff whose ...
- NISSAN CHEMICAL INDUSTRIESLTD. inorganic Materials
- ... almost 3 times the amount of inorganic milk. Milk that contains RBGH
- The building blocks for inorganic compounds are quite different than ...
- Organic sales have soared up during the past few years. Its being ...
- The Best Water Filter Minerals - Organic and inorganic
- For more information go to the ACS Division of inorganic Chemistry