Scrabble word: ORGANIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORGANIC exist?
Definitions of ORGANIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
- adj - relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis
- adj - being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms
- adj - involving or affecting physiology or bodily organs
- adj - of or relating to foodstuff grown or raised without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or hormones
- adj - simple and healthful and close to nature
- adj - constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
- Of, relating to, or affecting organs or an organ of the body: an organic disease.
- Of, relating to, or derived from living organisms: organic matter.
- Using or produced with fertilizers of animal or vegetable matter, using no synthetic fertilizers or pesticides: organic gardening; organic vegetables.
- Free from chemical injections or additives, such as antibiotics or hormones: organic chicken.
- Simple, healthful, and close to nature: an organic lifestyle.
- Having properties associated with living organisms.
- Resembling a living organism in organization or development; interconnected: society as an organic whole.
- Constituting an integral part of a whole; fundamental.
- Denoting or relating to the fundamental or constitutional laws and precepts of a government or an organization.
- Of or designating carbon compounds.
- noun - a substance of animal or vegetable origin