Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROAKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROAKING exist?
Definitions of CROAKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a harsh hoarse utterance (as of a frog)
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - utter a hoarse sound, like a raven
- verb - make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath
- v - to utter a low, hoarse sound
There are 8 letters in CROAKING: A C G I K N O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROAKING plus a wildcard: CROAKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROAKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROAKING
- ... ( Rana temporaria ) males croaking in duckweed-covered pond. Europe
- croaking Gourami (Trichopsis vittata) Profile
- croaking Cisticola - BirdForum Opus
- Sparkling and croaking gourami by MiesjArt on deviantART
- 2011 Wood Frog Musical ToysWood croaking frog (best quality with ...
- Magnificent Frogs croaking in the bogs...Singing their songs like a ...
- 7art croaking Frogs ScreenSaver - download 7art croaking frogs ...
- art croaking frogs softwares - Free download - FreeWares
- The quetips are twice the size of my FINGERS Quite scary really but ...
- croaking Movement Oil by Jackson Pollock (1912-1956 United States)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.