Scrabble word: FRONTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRONTAL exist?
Definitions of FRONTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an adornment worn on the forehead
- noun - a drapery that covers the front of an altar
- noun - the face or front of a building
- adj - belonging to the front part
- adj - of or relating to the front of an advancing mass of air
- adj - meeting front to front
- adj - of or adjacent to the forehead or frontal bone
- Of, relating to, directed toward, or situated at the front: a frontal attack.
- Of or relating to the forehead or frontal bone.
- Of or relating to the frontal plane.
- Of or relating to a meteorological front.
- A drapery covering the front of an altar.
- The faade of a building.
- noun - a bone of the skull