Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FATTENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATTENED exist?
Definitions of FATTENED in dictionaries:
- verb - make fat or plump
- adj - (of market animals) made ready for market
- adj - having an abundance of flesh
There are 8 letters in FATTENED: A D E E F N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATTENED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATTENED plus a wildcard: FATTENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATTENED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FATTENED
- fattened Dragonswanbee photographed by Grasso Cannabis Photo ...
- fattened-up danny by prisonsuit-rabbitman on deviantART
- fattened up Tails by Robot001 on deviantART
- fattened Dragonswanbee 2 photographed by Grasso Cannabis Photo ...
- My Wife Has Gotten Fatter and Fatter I Want to Get Fatter and Fatter ...
- Inca children fattened up before sacrifice
- fattened Goose T-Shirt
- fattened by lies 2012 rearrange
- Hansel Caught by the Witch and Being fattened Up Giclee Print by A ...
- fattened Frankie by 9000boy on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.