Scrabble word: EXPANDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPANDS exist?
Definitions of EXPANDS in dictionaries:
- verb - extend in one or more directions
- verb - become larger in size or volume or quantity
- verb - make bigger or wider in size, volume, or quantity
- verb - grow vigorously
- verb - exaggerate or make bigger
- verb - add details, as to an account or idea
- verb - expand the influence of
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 7 letters in EXPANDS: A D E N P S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPANDS plus a wildcard: EXPANDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPANDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPANDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.