Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENVELOPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENVELOPES exist?
Definitions of ENVELOPES in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat (usually rectangular) container for a letter, thin package, etc.
- noun - any wrapper or covering
- noun - a curve that is tangent to each of a family of curves
- noun - a natural covering (as by a fluid)
- noun - the maximum operating capability of a system (especially an aircraft)
- noun - the bag containing the gas in a balloon
- verb - enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- noun - a paper container
There are 9 letters in ENVELOPES: E E E L N O P S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENVELOPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENVELOPES plus a wildcard: ENVELOPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENVELOPES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENVELOPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.