Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENVELOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENVELOPE exist?
Definitions of ENVELOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat (usually rectangular) container for a letter, thin package, etc.
- noun - any wrapper or covering
- noun - a curve that is tangent to each of a family of curves
- noun - a natural covering (as by a fluid)
- noun - the maximum operating capability of a system (especially an aircraft)
- noun - the bag containing the gas in a balloon
- A flat, folded paper container, especially for a letter.
- Something that envelops; a wrapping.
- An enclosing structure or cover, such as a membrane or the outer coat of a virus.
- The bag containing the gas in a balloon or an airship.
- The set of limitations within which a technological system, especially an aircraft, can perform safely and effectively.
- The coma of a comet.
- A curve or surface that is tangent to every one of a family of curves or surfaces.
- n - a paper container
There are 8 letters in ENVELOPE: E E E L N O P V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENVELOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENVELOPE plus a wildcard: ENVELOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENVELOPE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENVELOPE
- Fileenvelope - Boonville Address-000.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Fileenvelope - Boonville Address-002.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- envelope - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - envelope ...
- Iron envelope Naar overzicht
- Letters envelope Icon LG 12110
- envelope -- click to see an enlargement
- The envelope looked like this...
- ... package name logo letter head business card and 10 envelope
- Fileenvelope2.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- envelope - Free High Resolution Photo - Dimensions 3550 2367
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.