Scrabble word: ENVELOPE
Is ENVELOPE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ENVELOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat (usually rectangular) container for a letter, thin package, etc.
- noun - any wrapper or covering
- noun - a curve that is tangent to each of a family of curves
- noun - a natural covering (as by a fluid)
- noun - the maximum operating capability of a system (especially an aircraft)
- noun - the bag containing the gas in a balloon
- A flat, folded paper container, especially for a letter.
- Something that envelops; a wrapping.
- An enclosing structure or cover, such as a membrane or the outer coat of a virus.
- The bag containing the gas in a balloon or an airship.
- The set of limitations within which a technological system, especially an aircraft, can perform safely and effectively.
- The coma of a comet.
- A curve or surface that is tangent to every one of a family of curves or surfaces.
- noun - a paper container
There are 8 letters in ENVELOPE: E E E L N O P V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENVELOPE
Click to search all anagrams of ENVELOPE plus a wildcard: ENVELOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENVELOPE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENVELOPE
Lookup in Wiki for ENVELOPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.