Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFFERENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFERENTS exist?
Definitions of EFFERENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a nerve that conveys impulses toward or to muscles or glands
- n - an organ or part conveying nervous impulses to an effector
There are 9 letters in EFFERENTS: E E E F F N R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFERENTS plus a wildcard: EFFERENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFERENTS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFERENTS
- Nociception IV Visceral Afferents
- ... of parasympathetic efferents - Elsevier Medical Illustrations
- ... reflex (y efferents antagonist la afferents and spindles not shown
- active neuropathic incontinence Anatomy conus medullaris damage ...
- Autonomics of the Pelvis - Page 2 of 12
- ... Auditory and Vestibular efferents von David K. Ryugo Richard R. Fay
- FileMolecular identity of cold-sensitive afferents based upon the ...
- Physician Assistant Pa 2013 Session 1 Tsai Flashcards AN3 05 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.